- Paid time off
- Flex schedule
- Work from home (WFH)
Full Job Description:
CCP seeks an Executive Assistant to work directly with all ~8 investment professionals, but primarily with the Austin-based Founder and Chicago-based Partner.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience supporting senior executives. This position requires a highly organized, conscientious, and motivated, “self-starter” who can effectively interface internally and externally.
Crescendo Capital Partners, LLC (CCP) is a private equity firm which invests in companies with $20M-$100+M in revenue.
- Interact daily with both internal and external executives
- Maintain calendar (meetings and activities) for executives
- Prepare reports, email communication, and pitch books
- Perform general office duties (i.e., drop-box filing, letters, updates, travel arrangements, etc.
- Assist with management of various vendors
- Coordinate travel for both domestic and international trips
- Log business expenses for appropriate reimbursement
- Assist in planning and execution of special events
- Complete other special projects business-related duties as needed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience supporting executive level management (required)
- Can-do attitude – “It’s done,” not “I’m done”
- Strong multi-tasking, follow-through skills and sense of urgency
- High conscientiousness and attention to detail
- Flexible, polished, professional and outgoing
- Dedication to extreme confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to thrive in an independent and relatively unstructured environment
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook (required), Excel (preferred)
- US work authorization and ability to work as 1099 (required)
- Competitive compensation including base salary and a discretionary performance bonus
- Monday to Friday workweek, normal business hours, with occasional exceptions